PDA

View Full Version : A question in Mushroom?



scrapbooker
04-22-2009, 02:53 AM
Is Mushroom good for our health? What are the vitamins and minerals are having in the mushroom? Diebeties and BP patients can eat it or not?

QuesMom
04-22-2009, 08:16 AM
To the best of my knowledcge, the mushroom is a fungus and is strickly something you eat for the taste...It is neither good or bad for your health and there are no medical conditions I could find they say not to eat them or to eat them...Be sure to only eat the ones you can but form a commercial vendor, never from a just *person* or from the wild...some are very, very toxic and some can almost kill you...

mommaidwf
04-22-2009, 05:02 PM
I would ask my doctor if you have a condition that makes you worry whether or not you can eat them. You may also be able to find some reliable information from Web M.D.

scrapbooker
04-25-2009, 08:22 AM
Thanks for your comments. Wait and see someother are saying clearly about Mushroom.

Cher56
04-27-2009, 09:02 AM
Mushrooms have no nutritional value at all. They are just for taste. I agree with Karen. Only buy mushrooms that come from a store. Some wild are so poison and can kill you. Also some have properties that will cause hallucinations but won't kill you. I use mushrooms when I cook and use them in salads. But it's the ones from the store that is already cleaned and sliced usually.