PDA

View Full Version : QUIZ - What Color Scrapbooker are you?

Cass17
04-04-2009, 12:48 PM
Taken From CK mag. (sorry so long)

What's your scrapbooking color? How do the attributes and connotations of the colors relate to your creative personality? Take our quiz to see just what color of scrapbooker you are. Remember, all the colors of the rainbow are beautiful, and none is superior to another. Embrace the hue that is YOU!

Though you may feel that more than one answer applies to you, select the ONE that you relate to best.

1. Which color appears most frequently in your pages?

A. Red
B. Orange
C. Yellow
D. Green
E. Blue
F. Purple
G. White

2. What is your favorite layout topic?

A. Celebrations and special occasions
B. Everyday happenings
C. Family and home
D. Fun times with friends
E. The beauty of nature
F. My dreams or quirks
G. Travel and adventure

3. What adjectives best describe your typical scrapbooking style?

A. Artsy and playful
B. Balanced and harmonious
C. Bold and energetic
D. Cute and happy
E. Elegant and stylish
F. Graphic and simple
G. Traditional and classic

4. What page embellishment or medium do you turn to most regularly?

A. Alphabets
B. Brads
C. Stitching
D. Paint
E. Punches
F. Stamps
G. Flowers

5. Which patterned paper would appeal to you most?

A. Elegant
B. Bold
C. Dotted
D. Geometric
E. Grungy
F. Striped
G. Whimsical

6. Which class would you be most apt to take?

A. How to write meaningful journaling
B. A fun class using cute products
C. A primer on basic design principles
D. A study of color theory
E. How to use your stash
F. How to fit a lot of photos on a page
G. A technique class on alcohol inks

7. Look at your photos. What pictures do you tend to take most?

A. Destinations and vacations
B. General stuff in my daily life
C. Family members
D. Flowers, trees and outdoor scenes
E. Friends and fun times
F. Myself or random things in my life
G. Gatherings and events

8. Which of the following is most important to you when purchasing supplies?

A. How much it costs
B. How creative/trendy it is
C. Whether it's a basic staple I can use in multiple ways
D. How colorful and bold it is
E. How happy it makes me
F. How well it fits the themes of my pictures
G. How much it inspires me to create

9. It's time to scrapbook. How do you determine what layout to work on?

A. It doesn't really matter. I'll just choose some photos that appeal to me and start playing!
B. I'm working chronologically, so I begin with whichever event or set of photos is next.
C. I've got a new technique I want to try, so I'll find some pics that would work and go from there.
D. I have several layout ideas planned out, and I'll just choose one of them.
E. I just had a brainstorm of a cute layout idea, and I'm pumped to get working on it.
F. I recently returned from a great trip, and I want to scrap those photos.
G. I listen carefully to my mood to determine a layout that would work best with my current mindset.

10. Why do you scrapbook?

A. I love crops and the friendships I enjoy with other scrapbookers.
B. I am passionate about the hobby both as an art form and as a way to document my adventures.
C. I want to document my family as a keepsake for future generations.
D. I see inspiration everywhere, and I love creating and playing.
E. It helps me organize my photos so I can share them with my friends and family.
F. It's my autobiography; I love expressing myself through my pages.
G. It's how I give back to the universe for the blessings in my life.

Scoring

Determine which color association comes up most frequently in your answers. See the descriptors below for a glimpse inside your scrapbooking color!

1. A. Red; B. Orange; C. Yellow; D. Green; E. Blue; F. Purple; G. White.

2. A. Orange; B. White; C. Blue; D. Yellow; E. Green; F. Purple; G. Red.

3. A. Orange; B. Green; C. Red; D. Yellow; E. Purple; F. White; G. Blue.

4. A. Red; B. White; C. Yellow; D. Orange; E. Blue; F. Purple; G. Green.

5. A. Purple; B. Red; C. Yellow; D. White; E. Green; F. Blue; G. Orange.

6. A. Purple; B. Yellow; C. White; D. Red; E. Green; F. Blue; G. Orange.

7. A. Purple; B. Red; C. Yellow; D. White; E. Green; F. Blue; G. Orange.

8. A. Red; B. White; C. Blue; D. Green; E. Yellow; F. Purple; G. Orange.

9. A. Orange; B. Blue; C. Purple; D. White; E. Yellow; F. Red; G. Green.

10. A. Yellow; B. Red; C. Blue; D. Orange; E. White; F. Purple; G. Green.

Red Scrapbooker

You have a real passion for this hobby. Your pages are colorful, bold, lively and full of adventure. You may enjoy travel and have many vacation photos. You like your albums to reflect your zest for life and the varied experiences you enjoy.

Orange Scrapbooker

Scrapbooking is pure joy to you. You are imaginative and probably don't mind getting messy in the pursuit of your art. Your pages reflect your playful personality. You enjoy celebrations and may have many photos of happy gatherings. You see inspiration everywhere you look.

Yellow Scrapbooker

Scrapbooking is more than a hobby for you-it's a way to connect with others. You may enjoy attending crops or chatting with other scrapbookers online. Your photos may often feature you and your chums. Your pages have a cute, happy vibe.

Green Scrapbooker

You are scrapbooking's flower child. You're mindful of your budget and careful about your carbon footprint as it relates to the supplies you select. You may find yourself snapping photos of nature scenes with regularity. Your pages have a natural harmony and balance.

Blue Scrapbooker

You are a traditional scrapbooker for the most part. You probably started scrapbooking to document your children or grandchildren's lives. You prefer multiphoto layouts, and most of your pages feature your family. You favor classic designs and products, and you may organize your albums chronologically.

Purple Scrapbooker

You are the fashionista of scrapbooking. You are aware of current trends, and your pages are stylish and elegant. You probably enjoy learning new techniques. You may actually create layouts about yourself. Journaling is important to you, and your albums express who you are.

White Scrapbooker

People may have told you that your layouts look like magazine pages. You don't overembellish, and you prefer a clean, graphic style. You may take a very organized approach to scrapbooking. Your pages tend to celebrate the beauty in everyday life.

Cass17
04-04-2009, 12:49 PM
I'm an Orange Scrapbooker

ScrappySam
04-04-2009, 01:29 PM
Mine was equal red and white --- that was fun!

Cass17
04-04-2009, 02:06 PM
I thought you would be white when I read the descriptions, but red sounds like you, too.

Tonitoo
04-06-2009, 11:55 AM
I'm orange.

Toni

jujuann
08-09-2009, 12:01 AM
I'm purple, but when I read the discriptions, I thought I would be blue. Maybe each of us are just a little part of another color too.

coriander
08-09-2009, 07:00 PM
I am so totally a Blue scrapper! Which is great because blue is my all-time fav color!

canadian*girl
08-09-2009, 07:29 PM
Mine is blue. =) That was interesting!

ericalauren13
08-10-2009, 04:20 PM
mine's a tie between red and yellow. =] haha jennifer! It says that you started scrapbooking your children and grandchilderen. why didnt you tell me you were that old? lol.

canadian*girl
08-10-2009, 07:18 PM
mine's a tie between red and yellow. =] haha jennifer! It says that you started scrapbooking your children and grandchilderen. why didnt you tell me you were that old? lol.

lol! Nope, sorry not that old! Only 16... But rest assured, as soon as I have kids and grandkids, they will be in my scrapbooking pages!! =)