PDA

View Full Version : New Cricut videos-----

scrappy-scrapper
05-28-2006, 02:35 AM
Did any one see that you can view Videos on this site??? If you go to the home page and in the navigation section on the left i think its the 2nd or 3rd down its Scrapbook Videos, and they show you how to use the Cricut. And there is also one about eyelets pretty neat I guess I have never used eyelets I always thought of them as too much work but it is really simple well from the video that is. Just thought I would let you know what I found just incase you did know they where there.

scrappy-scrapper
05-28-2006, 02:35 AM
Did any one see that you can view Videos on this site??? If you go to the home page and in the navigation section on the left i think its the 2nd or 3rd down its Scrapbook Videos, and they show you how to use the Cricut. And there is also one about eyelets pretty neat I guess I have never used eyelets I always thought of them as too much work but it is really simple well from the video that is. Just thought I would let you know what I found just incase you did know they where there.

mommaidwf
05-29-2006, 11:26 AM
Thanks for sharing! We are all new here, so I don't think any of us really know everything about this site yet, lol.

momsisme
06-09-2006, 08:01 PM
Hi
have tried to go to this site and all I get is a little black box which says click on to activate and I do that and nothing, have you had this problem?

Janice
06-10-2006, 11:37 PM
I have seen them, I didn't have any problems with them uploading. Did you check your connection speed, sometimes when my computer is running slow it won't let certian things load.