PDA

View Full Version : Vintage Flaire

Aussie-Abrielle
03-13-2009, 06:47 PM
As most of you have probably guessed by now, I love anything vintage. So much so that I have set up on online community specifically for anyone interested in vintage scrap booking, card making, altered art and crafts, journals and even art works. One of things I found though is that vintage ephemera tends to be scattered all over the internet and it is often difficult to find just what you are looking for and then to know what to do with it once you have found it. I hope this vintage community which I have called "Vintage Flaire" will provide help with both of those and that it will be a source of information and inspiration as well a meeting place for everyone who enjoys working in the vintage style. So please, do go and visit and feel free to join. Please remember, I have only just started this community so I am still in the process of tweaking and adding things. The site is here (http://vintageflaire.ning.com/)

I will also be looking for some design team members to assist in challenges etc, if you interested please contact me.

QuesMom
03-13-2009, 07:47 PM
What a great idea...I usually just check Crafty Secrets...this is way kewl...

jujuann
03-14-2009, 12:48 AM
You have been getting me interested in scrapping my vintage photos. It will be great to have a site where I can learn and locate things I'll need.

momsisme
03-15-2009, 11:14 PM
Bree I just joined I love the vintage look

Aussie-Abrielle
03-16-2009, 11:48 AM
Thank you ladies for your interest. We have a couple of challenges posted now, complete with a tutorial on how to do a vintage page using a page map design and we have some lovely prizes too.

The site is a little different to what you use to, but spend a little time looking around as it really is easy once you figure it out. Every member has their own individual page and you can personalize that in any way you want (pretty cool!!!)

The other thing that is cool, is we are not competing against other scrapbook sites, this is just a place for those that love vintage and want to learn and use it more.

If you have any questions.....just ask :)