PDA

View Full Version : First Date

mommaidwf
03-09-2009, 07:22 PM
So, now, my oldest son *thinks* he is going on his first date on Friday. This girl at school wants him to go to the Volleyball game at the school with her. He got this list of things to do/not do from some of his friends. It's quite comical. They include take a shower, brush your teeth, don't fart, don't look at any other girls, agree with everything she says, buy her yellow roses and a box of chocolate. If he goes, I am totally keeping that piece of paper, LOL! Oh, and it says that he has to dress nice and smell good, ROFL!

Cass17
03-09-2009, 10:24 PM
OMG that's too cute! I especially like the "smell good" part.
So are you going to let him go? How old is he? I forget.

mommaidwf
03-10-2009, 07:34 AM
He's almost 12. Yeah, since it's a school thing I'll let him go. He'll still be hanging out with his friends too.

Iowa
03-13-2009, 11:51 PM
Oh, I remember those days.... LOL... Best of luck to you, mom.... but look at the bright side... once they discover girls it becomes SO much easier to get them to shower! ;)

Tonitoo
03-14-2009, 02:53 PM
ROTFL!!!! you must save this paper & show it to him when he's 30!

Toni

mommaidwf
03-15-2009, 08:54 AM
Who cares about the shower!?!?! The kid WILLINGLY wore a button down shirt to school on Friday! I have to pull his teeth to get him to wear nice clothes to church! It was awesome, lol. He had a good time. Another friend took pictures so he's going to see if he can get them for me.

Cass17
03-17-2009, 06:51 PM
that's great. I'm glad he had a good time (and wore nice clothes willingly)