PDA

View Full Version : Hello! :)

carrolan
01-19-2009, 06:39 PM
Hello!

I have been scrapbooking for a few years now. I'm new to the terminology and different scrapbooking systems though so I'm trying to learn more about layouts and different scrapbooking tools. I thought joining a discussion board would be a good way to learn a little bit more about scrapbooking since I've kind of been blindly doing it for a while. In addition to scrapbooking I love photography and gardening, but being a college student, I don't have a lot of time for anything so I'm working to make time for scrapbooking. At this point I'm getting interested in wanting to use ribbon, stamps, and brads, and I've been looking into a cutting system so I'm hoping to get a lot of input on those things!

Thanks for having me,

:)

QuesMom
01-19-2009, 06:42 PM
Welcome!

You are in the right place and this is the right time to jump in and enjoy!

This is the single best group of folks I have found and I have learned so much here, you will really love it!

Tonitoo
01-19-2009, 07:32 PM
WELCOME! You've come to the right place. This is the place to learn lots of things especially if you're fairly new to scrapbooking.

Toni

mommaidwf
01-19-2009, 07:33 PM
Welcome to the group! You've certainly picked the right place. Just ask away all your questions and you will get lots of answers, lol. Good luck with school.

Cass17
01-19-2009, 08:20 PM
welcome to the board Carrolan!

jujuann
01-19-2009, 11:57 PM
Welcome. This is a fun place to learn. Everyone is so helpful and we've never heard a question that we cannot find an answer to. If we don't know, we'll help you research it. We'll tell you about all the sales of SB products. Glad you joined us.

Cyndi
01-20-2009, 05:55 AM
Hello and welcome to the board. The ladies are great here will help answer all of your questions. :) :)

IrishMom
01-20-2009, 08:06 AM
Welcome from snowy New England to the enabler board. Let the fun begin, Gerry

tlc3plus
01-20-2009, 04:16 PM
Hi! (waving from AR) Welcome to the board. We'll be glad to give you ideas and ways to spend your money! lol

Clarinda

canadian*girl
01-20-2009, 07:43 PM
Welcome to the boards! I look forward to seeing some of your work! =D

Penster (pjwlee)
02-04-2009, 05:08 PM
Carrolan,
Welcome ladies here are super helpful and have lots of knowledge.