PDA

View Full Version : Obama concert help please

RomaineinNM
01-18-2009, 03:50 PM
Ugh, I thought HBO was going to let all cable stations watch the concert free but of course Comcast is left out of the loop. I have been watching it on hbo.com but I would love a dvd copy for momento status. If anybody can help I would be grateful. I would pay for postage and the dvd. I have Obama signs but no wires. Name your price.

britishgirl
01-18-2009, 07:43 PM
I dont get hbo honey if i did i would be happy to help

RomaineinNM
01-19-2009, 09:41 AM
Margaret, Thanks for the kind note. My husband says I am too obsessed with Obama but I can't help it. I think with all the mass marketing I will get my my dvd. Have a great day. I hope you stay warm. Romaine

britishgirl
01-19-2009, 05:42 PM
Your welcome honey

canadian*girl
01-20-2009, 07:48 PM
Well, it's not the concert or anything, that DVD will probably come out later if it does at all. But if you were looking for a general Obama DVD, I saw one at this website:
http://www.nbcuniversalstore.com/detail.php?p=77189&v=cnbc

I hope this helps! I know there are a few out there, but I'm not sure what you're looking for...

RomaineinNM
01-21-2009, 01:55 PM
Thank you for the link. I might have to buy that video also. The dvd I am looking for is the concert "We Are One" that was shown on HBO. I have seen a few on ebay but I don't have HD so I will have to wait. Thanks Romaine