PDA

View Full Version : anyone LOST?

ScrappySam
01-14-2009, 07:02 PM
Starting tonight --- actually it's a 3 hour recap of last year's ending show, then we're back to being LOST next week.

Cass17
01-14-2009, 09:19 PM
I'm kind of half watching it now. I've seen them so I kind of am catching up and doing other things at the same time.

scrappin-wannabe
01-14-2009, 09:53 PM
yes!

LuLu
01-15-2009, 12:25 PM
I am so LOST! I needed that recap last night. I forgot so much of what was going on. I think there are only two seasons left. I wonder where the story is going. Each season so far has seemed to take a 90-degree turn from the previous season.

Cass17
01-15-2009, 12:32 PM
I want to know how they find the island and where it'll end up since they moved it.

tracyf80
01-16-2009, 02:58 AM
I just got the first three seasons of it for christmas so I hope to get caught up with you all soon

Cass17
01-18-2009, 10:13 AM
I can't wait until Wednesday!

LuLu
01-22-2009, 04:10 PM
Did you enjoy last night's show?

I know I saw the white-haired lady with Desmond but I forgot what she had told him. Did we see her with anyone else?

Cass17
01-22-2009, 06:36 PM
I think she may be the one that owned a shop and took a photo of Penny and Desmond which he carries with him.

Cass17
01-22-2009, 06:38 PM
Oh, I totally enjoyed last nights show. I wonder how they'll get the island to stay in one time instead of skipping around.

ScrappySam
01-22-2009, 06:42 PM
Me too! I thought last night's show was great. I was wondering how they would account for the "three" years the O-6 were off the island, when they returned. 3 years here, 1 day there. Works for me. Now, if they could bring Charlie back I'd be a happy - LOL

oniska
01-24-2009, 03:08 AM
I am wondering if they will mention the little boy. he was not in the one hour recap and he left the island, but it seems strange that he was so essentail to the storyline and now he seems to have been forgotten

Cass17
01-24-2009, 08:26 AM
Which little boy? Aaron or the one at the beginning, Walt?

Sam - I really never thought about what all those people were doing for three years, but I guess the island has been skipping around all over time for 3 years and maybe that's whey they need to all go back? Is it something that they can do to fix it?
I guess the time researcher guy (I forget his name) has probably been trying to figure all of it out for all that time. I bet he gets to that big crank at some point to turn it again.

oniska
01-25-2009, 12:39 AM
I am talking about Walt. I had forgotton his name. The last time I remember seeing his was with his grandmother.

Cass17
01-30-2009, 09:32 PM
I kind of forgot about Walt. I bet he'll show up this season.
This weeks show was awesome!

Staysea
01-30-2009, 10:25 PM
I really like being LOST...

On all of the CSI's and other CRIME type shows I can guess the ending.

Cass17
02-04-2009, 08:04 PM
I'm hoping that with the whole time travel thing that Charlie will be in it.

ScrappySam
02-05-2009, 06:51 AM
Oh I would love to see Charlie return! Good show last night!

LuLu
02-05-2009, 05:12 PM
I do hope Charlie comes back. He was on Chuck the other night. He was great in LOTR too.

After last night's show, I'm almost positive that I know what the "whispers" are.

ScrappySam
02-05-2009, 06:44 PM
After last night's show, I'm almost positive that I know what the "whispers" are.
What? What? What?

LuLu
02-05-2009, 08:16 PM
I think it's the Losties when they are time traveling. I think this time travel is explaining why Jack saw his dead father too. It was so wierd the way Sawyer was watching Kate help Claire deliver Aaron.

Cass17
02-05-2009, 08:38 PM
Hmmm.... I never thought about that. Interesting idea.

I knew Jin wasn't dead. Last season when the ship blew up I said to DH "I bet Jin doesn't die" That'll be Ben's bargaining for getting Sun to return to the Island.
I don't understand why they have to all be back in order to get the time to stop skipping.

And I really want to know why Richard Alpert or whatever his name is never ages!

I love this show.

LuLu
02-05-2009, 11:20 PM
Now that I'm thinking about it, it seems too easy of an answer. That's the thing about LOST, you think you got it figured out and then they go in a different direction.

I was so happy to see Jin alive. I had a hard time believing he died too.

oniska
02-06-2009, 03:55 PM
Iam glad when they have the second showing with the cliif notes because I miss some things. I cried when sawyer saw Kate. I have so many questions and I hope the all get answered, It is so frustating sometimes

Cass17
02-06-2009, 09:16 PM
That whole thing with Claire's birth was weird because all of the other time travel things have been seeing someone in a single time. We keep seeing Kate in the present in LA, but see her in the past with Claire - same with Penny's father. Everyone else I think we're only seeing one of them.

Cass17
02-12-2009, 10:54 AM
so who watched last night's episode?
I'm wondering how long the time travel guy (forgot his name) ends up on the island. Charlotte said an old man told her not to come back or she would die. Is it him as his age now and she thought he was old because she was a kid or has he been there for a very long time and was really old?

ScrappySam
02-12-2009, 11:02 AM
Gee, I don't know - ? I have to re-watch that episode, it was crazy. Remember when we use to watch for all the hidden clues --- not so much anymore.

Cass17
02-12-2009, 11:22 AM
i just remembered his name, Daniel Faraday.
So do you think Charlotte was Ben's friend when he was little? Oh wait, that girl's name was Annie or something else. He looks older than her anyway. I guess we'll see a time travel episode where faraday warns Charlotte.

You're right there aren't the hidden clues, unless we're missing something.

LuLu
02-12-2009, 02:24 PM
I'm wondering... We saw last night that Danielle met Jin a long time ago. Did she recognize him when she saw him again? I have DVD's from seasons 1 and 2. I'll have to check to see what her reaction was when she met him again.

I use to rewatch each episode at least once to try and catch stuff.

Cass17
02-12-2009, 03:05 PM
I wondered the same thing. I would think that she would have the same angry response that she did when she saw him the second time when she said "you disappeared!"

Cass17
02-20-2009, 09:50 AM
So any thoughts on this week's episode?
I'm a little LOST on the island moving. So Faraday's mother said that the island keeps on moving (in time) which is why they didn't get rescued. Now we see the island moving with flashes. My question is if the island had been moving the whole time we were watching before how come we didn't see the flashes and the time changes? That part just didn't make any sense to me.

LuLu
02-20-2009, 10:04 AM
I don't think people on the island see the flashes. It was only after the 6 got off the island that they saw the flashes. I'm wondering when the counter counted down in the hatch if that was a "time" flash?

How did Hurley know about the plane? Why is he carrying a guitar case? Are we going to see Charlie again?

ScrappySam
02-20-2009, 10:05 AM
I agree --- too many flashes/time changes to make sense. But, I do remember flashes in some of the past year's episodes. Not sure there were any time changes - but we may have been unaware that those were happening. Again, I'm just LOST.

Cass17
02-20-2009, 10:13 AM
I don't think people on the island see the flashes. It was only after the 6 got off the island that they saw the flashes. I'm wondering when the counter counted down in the hatch if that was a "time" flash?

How did Hurley know about the plane? Why is he carrying a guitar case? Are we going to see Charlie again?

Oh I hope we'll see Charlie! It didn't even occur to me when I saw him with the guitar case. Good thought.

I have no idea what that counter thing was in the hatch. Maybe it was counting down to a time change. I forgot about that part.

ScrappySam
02-20-2009, 10:15 AM
OH good thought about the guitar case ---- I sure hope so!

Cass17
02-25-2009, 09:06 PM
I just had a thought. Maybe Jack's father wasn't really dead or just dead in the same way Locke is and came back to life (or whatever) when the orignal flight 815 crashed.

ScrappySam
02-26-2009, 11:26 AM
Maybe, Jack's father was on the island before he died and we're seeing him in that time zone.? I wasn't looking forward to last nights show --- seem kinda ho-hum --- but, I really liked it. Next week looks even better!

Cass17
02-26-2009, 11:35 AM
It's so hard to tell who's the good guy (if any) and who's lying. I bet Ben's lying because he always does. It was interesting to hear what Penny's father had to say, though.
I'm still wondering who beat up Ben before he got on the plane.
and why did Ben go through all that trouble to convince John to come down and not hang himself if he was going to kill him anyway. Unless he decided that last minute when Locke mentioned Eloise....I'm LOST.

LuLu
02-26-2009, 04:17 PM
I hate Ben! I really hope it turns out that he really is a bad guy. I love the actor, though. I saw him on a talk show once and he was hilarious.

Cass17
02-27-2009, 12:45 PM
I heard he was funny in real life. I guess if we hate him he must be a good actor, right?
Maybe they're both bad guys. It'll be very interesting to see how they end the show in two years.

oniska
02-28-2009, 12:20 AM
is there any coincedence that Ben's name is Ben Lyonis. Been lyinn to us

ScrappySam
02-28-2009, 08:07 AM
interesting - very interesting - Sherlock

Cass17
02-28-2009, 09:46 AM
that's funny. I guess that's why they could have named him that.

Cass17
03-05-2009, 08:43 PM
I just realized something. I don't think Charlotte died. I think she disappeared because there couldn't be two of them at one time on the island. When they went back to the 70's that's when she "died", but that's when she was a little girl on the island. Does that make sense? (as if anything about this show does!)

ScrappySam
03-06-2009, 08:13 PM
I really enjoyed last night's show --- interesting!

LuLu
03-07-2009, 07:32 AM
I've been wondering where Rose, her DH and the rest of the Losties have been? Shouldn't they have been time warping too and got stuck in "That 70's Show" too?

Do you think the 70's Losties are going to come across Ben as a kid when he arrives on the island with his Dad? Maybe that will be the war Widmore was talking about?

I don't like the fact that we have to wait two weeks for the next epi.

Cass17
03-07-2009, 08:09 AM
We have to wait two weeks! I didn't know that.

Well, Ben was laying down with the hurt people from the plane, right? Or was he dead? If he was dead then I could see where he would be a kid there in the 70's (like Charlotte)

I would think that Rose and the rest would be stuck in the 70's, too. I wonder if they even realize that they're time changing without what's his name (I'm blank on the time change guy's name) to tell them what was happening.

LuLu
03-07-2009, 09:44 AM
Faraday.

But the 70's Losties have been in the camp for 3 years. You would think that the 70's Losties would have made sure that Rose et al would be safe. Are they in the camp or out in the wilderness with the Hostiles?

I think Ben is alive, just hurt. Do you think Ben, Jon and the others are in the 70's or the current time?

What did you think of Juliet and Sawyer? He was just finished telling Horace that 3 years is long enough to get over someone and then Kate shows up.

Cha-Ching
03-07-2009, 11:27 AM
is there any coincedence that Ben's name is Ben Lyonis. Been lyinn to us

LOL

Check this out:
http://www.timelooptheory.com/the_timeline.html (http://www.timelooptheory.com/the_timeline.html)

Cass17
03-08-2009, 08:40 PM
Faraday.

But the 70's Losties have been in the camp for 3 years. You would think that the 70's Losties would have made sure that Rose et al would be safe. Are they in the camp or out in the wilderness with the Hostiles?

I think Ben is alive, just hurt. Do you think Ben, Jon and the others are in the 70's or the current time?

What did you think of Juliet and Sawyer? He was just finished telling Horace that 3 years is long enough to get over someone and then Kate shows up.

Thanks - for some reason I always forget his name. Daniel Faraday. Now I'll remember.

Good question on where Rose and the rest of them are. I wonder if they all made it. So many of them died in the first 4 months (or how ever long it was supposed to be) that I wouldn't expect them to all be alive 3 years later.

I think Juliet and Sawyer are a weird couple. I don't know why they just don't seem like the right type for eachother.

I think they're all in 70's time because when Jin showed up in the VW van he was in the Dharma outfit with the longer 70's hair. I also think they are because Charlotte disappeared when they had the final time change and is now a little girl in the 70's. Also, Sawyer saw them in the 70's Dharma outfit, too. But I can be totally wrong.

Cass17
04-03-2009, 05:13 PM
So did anyone see last night? I thought it was a pretty good one. My favorite part was Hurley's conversation questioning the time changes. I thought it was funny.
So...Richard said something about not telling Ellie or something like that. Is that Faraday's mother he's referring to only when she was young and in the 70's? The same woman that was in the scene with the Bomb during a previous time change. Maybe Charles Whitmore and her had a thing and he is his father. So Penny would be his half-sister.

ScrappySam
04-03-2009, 06:09 PM
I thought the week before was boring - kinda like, "lets fill in the blanks before they need the blanks filled in" segment. But, this week's was good. I'm going to re-watch it this weekend and will carefully watch that part of the show. I liked Hurley's Ah-Ha moments, too.

Cass17
04-03-2009, 06:26 PM
yeah, he cracks me up!

oniska
04-04-2009, 07:44 AM
yeah, he cracks me up! He has some good ones. I think this next one is about Ben and why he killed John. I listen to a podcast sometimes from two guys who are supposed to be writers or producers. One thing they said is they are going to address the statue. Thy also said they were a big fan of stephen Kings the Stand.

Cass17
04-04-2009, 01:03 PM
Do you have a link to the podcast. I'd love to listen sometime.

oniska
04-23-2009, 07:53 PM
Do you have a link to the podcast. I'd love to listen sometime.I have a link with my TIVO

I also thought this weeks show was a waste of time

Cali4niaGirl
04-23-2009, 08:19 PM
I watched last night while I did some "reading". I liked the synopsis of episodes since I had not seen anything but previews from this season. It is quite confusing to try to grasp they are now split in two different times, and how each effects the other.

Cass17
04-25-2009, 08:15 AM
I missed this week's show but recorded it. I didn't know they were doing a recap before I set he DVR. I was out having margharitas with some girlfriends on Wednesday night.

oniska
05-02-2009, 05:25 AM
Boy I didn't see Wednesday Lost coming. I thought someone was going to die. but it came out of anywhere for me. It is getting kaotic.

Cass17
05-03-2009, 07:51 PM
me neither! It was a great episode, wasn't it?!

LuLu
05-13-2009, 02:35 PM
Tonight is the season finale! It's on for 3 hours. The first is a recap and then the 2 hour finale. I hope I can stay up for it all. I had a couple errands and I have Market Day to do so I'm going to be pretty tired (I'm still so tired from Mono). I had heard that there will be answers about Hurley's guitar case, people will die and new characters are going to be introduced.

oniska
05-15-2009, 04:38 AM
finally got to see the finalee of lost and it is a little scary when I saw what was in the box. Cried when juliet fell in the hole and Sawyer tried to get to her. I am trying to figure who the real bad guys are. We don't get to see the next season until 2010. Last year

Cass17
05-15-2009, 02:05 PM
yep, that was really sad. I wonder if she'll come back though because if they make it like none of this ever happened then she wouldn't have died, right?
I still can't figure out how there are two John Lockes.
and I guess Jacob, who I never pictured to look the way he does, has been there for ages. I thought it was strange that he had contact with all of them in the past.

ScrappySam
05-18-2009, 11:20 AM
and "still" what's with the guitar case? I was hoping Charlie would show up. I think they may be getting a bit biblical with 2 guys in the beginning of the story, one being Jacob and the other - ? who knows. I think the 2nd Locke is the 2nd guy who found a "loop hole" as Jacob says, to take on Locke's personification. This story is just getting weird! But, one more year to find out what really happens.

Cass17
05-18-2009, 01:25 PM
I thought we were supposed to know what the guitar case was all about, but they didn't give enough info. Oh well, we'll have to wait on that. I wanted to rewatch the beginning to see if I recognized the guy he was with, but never got to it yet. My next door neighbor said she thought it was really biblical, too.

oniska
05-19-2009, 01:28 AM
I heard in one of the podcasts that the team really liked The Stand by Stephen King. It referred to the bibical good and bad

Cass17
05-19-2009, 08:16 AM
Interesting...I've never seen it (or read it)

oniska
05-19-2009, 02:46 PM
I have tivo online and one of the things it offers is podcasts and they have on with two of the writer-producers and they come on and talk about the show.

Dalene