PDA

View Full Version : Need blog help

LoriS.
01-05-2009, 11:55 AM
Can anyone tell me where or how I ad links to categories? I've seen on some blogs that if you click on a category it takes you to a flickr account. Is there a way that I can have a link that takes me to a page within my blog? And would I be able to go back to that and add more info later? For example I would like to have a link titled "Altered Things" and when someone clicks on it they would see the items I've uploaded allready but I would be able to continue to add to it as I make new items. Thanks in advance for your help. This is part of one of my New Years resolutions and I want to get it off the ground. :D

Cass17
01-07-2009, 12:28 PM
Lori - are you using Blogger?

Cass17
01-07-2009, 12:36 PM
okay, I just went to see how I did that. If you're using Blogger then go to your Layout and add a Gadget. Select the one that says to add a picture (or something like that)
It'll have a place for a title, caption and link and below an option for selecting a photo from your computer which you dont' fill in. Just fill in the title, caption and link. I think that'll work.

LoriS.
01-07-2009, 12:49 PM
Thanks Cass! I might have to come back and pick your brain more. I have learned a lot with Barb countryrose's help and just playing around but I have a ways to go :) I am using blogger

Cass17
01-08-2009, 08:17 PM
I'm not that great at it, but I'll try to help as much as I can. They've added lots of new features such as you can have a list of blogs you follow and it'll tell you when they've been updated...some cool stuff.