PDA

View Full Version : I'm Lost

Cindy
01-07-2007, 12:23 AM
I have managed to amass a HUGE amount of scrapbooking stuff. I have paper, embellishments, adhesives, tools, a Cricut, and a spiral binder, etc.

I have organized all the stuff beautifully and all I have done is ONE layout and ONE album (but no pages in it) http://forum.startascrapbook.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

I did make a very cute family "Christmas Village" out of some of my paper but I don't have a CLUE as to what scrapbooking stuff to do.

Any ideas?

...Cindy

01-07-2007, 04:03 PM
Hi Cindy,

Doul you have any kids? or do you go on trips?
My frist book was a trip book to save thing like ticket stubs and thing like that my second book was for my baby.

What question are you asking what to scrap or how to do a page? There is a album on th board where people have posed photo of what they have done. Good luck and please ask any questions you run in to. I also have the cricut and I just love it.

Cindy
01-13-2007, 05:46 PM
Yeah, I guess my question wasn't very clear. I am a Grandmother, I live on a small farm and nothing I do is very interesting. I don't have any ideas on what to make a page about. I have seen pages about people who finally get around to sweeping under their beds...I just can't see myself doing a "dust bunnie layout"!

I know that the "everyday activities" are what make photo albums interesting but I can't seem to get any ideas. I just got a book "The Amazing Page"; there are a lot of great pages but none seem to apply to me.

The really annoying thing is... I'm usually a very creative person. I just wish I could turn some of the gazillion pix I have into fun pages. Any ideas?

...Cindy

momsisme
01-23-2007, 09:01 PM
hi Cindy
well you say you live on a farm and have grandchildren how about pictures of them doing chores like milking cows or feeding chickens or just playing in the hay maybe something like
Down On The Farm

PaperTrails
01-24-2007, 09:19 PM
Cindy - think about some topics as far as journaling (everyday life) or life on the farm that you want to scrapbook. Then go and pick out the pictures and start scrapping.

Cindy
01-24-2007, 09:30 PM
Thanks guys!

I'm thinking right now about what kind of "stories" I want to tell. I think I'm gonna be able to DO this!

...Cindy

PaperTrails
01-24-2007, 09:54 PM
I know you will be able to do it! Have fun doing it!