PDA

View Full Version : New Cooking Show!

Scrappin' Sue
12-07-2008, 07:11 PM
Has anyone seen the new cooking show on Lifetime called Mom's Cooking? It comes on between 11:00 and 12:00 in the morning (EST). It's a pretty good show and they give out many good recipes. They are getting recipes from everyday people who give their favorites AND actually cook/bake them on the show. You can also go on-line and get their recipes. The website is www.mylifetime.com (http://www.mylifetime.com).

QuesMom
12-07-2008, 08:23 PM
I had not heard about this! I will have to check it out and see what goodies they share with us! Thanks for the heads up!

mommaidwf
12-08-2008, 07:44 AM
That sounds pretty cool! Thanks Sue! I will definitely check out the website.

Cyndi
12-08-2008, 01:14 PM
I havn't seen it, just went and looked and didn't find it. I'll look again later. Thanks. :)

Scrappin' Sue
12-09-2008, 07:08 PM
For the past 2 days, I've tuned into the Lifetime Channel where it's still listing Mom's Cooking froom 11-12 a.m., but what's showing is actually Will & Grace. I got on the Lifetime website & they are listing W & G in that time slot now. I tried to send them an email, but couldn't get into their "Contact Us" area. Maybe they have run an entire season and I just discovered it toward the end. But it's odd how it's still be listed both in our paper's TV guide AND on my satellite guide as the cooking show. So I'm very confused. Sorry to have brought it up now and then it's off the air. Hopefully it's just temporary and the show will be back. They are still offering videos and recipes on their website if that's any concillation.

QuesMom
12-09-2008, 08:19 PM
On directv is is on LIFE at 8AM in the morning. I have it on record so I can check it out tomorrow!

Cass17
01-17-2009, 07:45 PM
that sounds like it would be a good show. I'm starting to get back into cooking. Somehow I let the meal planning slip since I started scrapbooking.