PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here from Indiana

burnz4
12-03-2008, 11:00 AM
Hi, I'm Penni Burns (Burnz4) from Indiana. I'm 33 married to a wonderful dear man. I have a 10 year old son and a 6 month old daughter and a 2 year old step-son and a 6 year old step-daughter. I've been scrapbooking for years off and on, but just started scrapbooking full time. I'm working on 4 scrapbooks right now. One for my mom for Christmas with her 6 kids and multiple grandchildren in it enableing me to give her photos of us kids that burnt when our house burnt that she doesn't have copies of and of course enables her to see her spoiled grandchildren, the 2nd book is for my husband it has all 4 children included in it because he doesn't ever get to see his 2 year old or 6 year old children because his ex wives us the children as pawns and the 3rd and 4th books are my 10 year old and 6 months olds baby books. I love to scrapbook and I wish I had a scrapbook room, but this house is way too small, I have a huge closet in my bedroom that is wall to wall shelves and I fiddle with the idea of making it into a scrapbook/craft room, but I would have to move out all my other junk and have no where else to put it. I would love to make friends and or swap items with others.

Tonitoo
12-03-2008, 01:16 PM
WELCOME!!!!
You're going to love it here. These are a bunch of the most talented & helpful women you'll ever meet on any board.

Toni

Penster (pjwlee)
12-03-2008, 01:31 PM
Welcome Penni,
Glad to have new friends here, Yes there are some wonderful knowing and helpful ladies here. Can't wait to see some of your work.

mommaidwf
12-03-2008, 09:18 PM
Welcome! It's nice to meet you! I hope you'll show us some of your pages.

jujuann
12-04-2008, 12:29 AM
Glad you joined us. Sounds as if you are staying busy. A lot of us don't have SB rooms, but we make do with what space we have. I took over my dining room table for months. For the holidays, all my stuff is stashed in a closet, until after the New Year. Not very handy. Hope you show us your work, we can always get ideas from each other. We love to share on this site. We are also great enablers. We'll alert you to every great sale. But we have loads of fun here.

burnz4
12-04-2008, 09:47 AM
Thanks for welcoming me. I may have been scrapbooking years ago, but there is a lot of new things available that I don't quite understand how to use or where to find etc. But I'll get to that later on. I'd be thrilled to show you some of my pages. Need to get some free time to do it, but I will send some out soon enough. I'm a stay at home mom so seeing the posts I recieved in reply thrilled me to death. I'm so family orienated I don't get out of the house much so friends are few and far between for me. The internet is my way to leave the house a few times a day it seems. LOL I don't mind though at least not usually. I'd really love to find someone to swap items with etc.

Cyndi
12-04-2008, 11:46 AM
Hello and welcome to the board. :)

IrishMom
12-04-2008, 01:35 PM
Hello and Welcome to the "enabler" board from New England ... :)

canadian*girl
12-04-2008, 08:08 PM
Welcome to the boards.. Have fun and learn lots! Can't wait to see some of your work!

gluemore girl
12-29-2008, 06:07 AM
Welcome Penni! Hope you find lots of inspiration here.

QuesMom
12-29-2008, 09:23 AM
Welcom! You will just love it here and everyone on this board is just the best!

tlc3plus
12-29-2008, 10:17 AM
Hi and welcome to the board!! There are swaps usually always going on here. On the main board the 5th topic down is swaps ... but with the holidays everything is finished up but more will start in Jan. A new one for Jan is already posted. Hope this helps ...I know how new boards are!

Clarinda