PDA

View Full Version : Children's Holiday Movies

jujuann
12-01-2008, 12:52 AM
In our Sunday paper, all the holiday movies for children that ABC will be showing were listed with date and time. So if you have children, DGKs or are still a kid yourself, check out your listings for time and showing. On Tues nite at 8 PM EST/7 PM CST Rudolph will be showing. There is even a new made for TV Christmas movie to be shown, plus the Harry Potter movies. Loks like ABC is going for the family time this season.

coriander
12-01-2008, 07:41 AM
Thanks! I have a couple on DVDs, but would like to watch some others. This is the first year my kids are "into" the Xmas thing... movies, presents, decor. It's getting fun around here!!

mommaidwf
12-01-2008, 07:48 AM
I saw a commercial last night that The Grinch and a Shrek holiday movie are on tomorrow night. I'm going to gather the kids on my bed so we can sunggle and watch!

Cass17
12-01-2008, 12:15 PM
I heard one of them advertised for Wed. night, but can't remember which one. I love Year without a Santa Claus, with the Heat Miser and Cold Miser!

Tonitoo
12-01-2008, 05:08 PM
Rudolph is my fvorite but they're showing it at the same time as the lighting of the Rockefeller Christmas tree & as I'm in NY I just can't ever miss that. I have Rudolph on DVD so I can watch it whenexer I want...lol

Toni

coriander
12-01-2008, 06:35 PM
I heard one of them advertised for Wed. night, but can't remember which one. I love Year without a Santa Claus, with the Heat Miser and Cold Miser!

LOVE that one!! My sister's favorite, too. I can't wait to let my kids watch it for the first time this year.

LuLu
12-01-2008, 07:05 PM

This my favorite also. I love singing along with Heat and Cold Miser. You can even hear me singing it around the house this time of year. Sadly, my kids don't care for this one. DD loves Rudolf and How the Grinch Stole Christmas. DS doesn't like the Grinch. Thank goodness I have the DVR so I can play these back for the kids when I can.

Cass17
12-05-2008, 06:52 PM
I think the Grinch is on tonight. Nicholas doesn't like the grinch? Is he afraid of him?

canadian*girl
12-06-2008, 07:55 PM
I actually just watched a Christmas movie last night... Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer

jujuann
12-07-2008, 12:36 AM
I missed that one. Today I saw my first Harry Potter movie. They were running 3 from 4 Pm on.