PDA

View Full Version : Punch pouches

kray
10-01-2008, 01:37 AM
I received an email from Memory Makers....they sent a list of some of the companies they work with. They showed a punch pouch from Kanga-Pouch Crafts...I looked it up...the sale price is $39.95.....I really liked this, but is is just like a shoe organizer....so, right now, I am going to look for a cheaper shoe organizer for my punches...

If anyone is interested to see what it looks like, here is the link:

http://www.kanga-pouch.com/

sbartist
10-01-2008, 12:16 PM
Reminded me of this from abcdistributing:

http://images.abcdistributing.com/images/itm_img/444-08-08-RP-01-ABC/DC3_mn.jpg

southernbellescrapper
10-01-2008, 04:13 PM
Way cool! A little pricey for me though. I will just have to stick with mine from The Dollar Tree! LOL. TFS gf!

Here are mine from the DT. I got these in the bath and body section. They are meant to go in your shower to hold bath stuff, but they come with these over the door metal hangers. Works perfectly, even for the big punches. I tried to find the over the door shoe organizers at my DT but no luck. So I went with 2 of these. Of course you can see, I still have some fillin' up to do! Hee hee hee. Good thing I'm on a punch kick huh? ;)

kray
10-01-2008, 06:52 PM
Aymee, this works just as good. I went to our dollar tree and they had the shoe ones, but they only had 4 pockets...I will need to go to the bath/body area....didn't think of that area....what you have is perfect.

Bonnie....I wish I knew about the car one when my son was a little guy...this would have been perfect for him. The slots seems a little small for the punches...unless for the small ones..then it would be perfect. The barbie one seems to be better suited for the larger punches.

Nicksnana
10-01-2008, 09:38 PM
I really do like the KangaPouch one I like the idea of the different size pouches. And it does look sturdy.

kray
10-11-2008, 09:37 PM
Aymee.....I drove past a Dollar Tree today and made a "screeching halt"....lol

I bought two just like you have. I will add the punches to them this weekend or the next few days....one of these days, I may purchase the Kangaroo pouch as I love the look of it....but $2 compared to $40....well.....$2 wins hands down.

southernbellescrapper
10-12-2008, 01:29 AM
Oooh, you go girl! Wish I was with ya! I need to go in the DT too. Post pix when you get done so we can ooh and ahh over yours too! :) Now the only prob...feeling those baby's up! Hee hee. ;)

Cass17
10-12-2008, 08:56 AM
I like the door hanger idea, but I don't think I have a good place to hang it. There's a door to my room and a closet in the room with two doors, but the door are very tight to the door head that I can't fit wires over it or the door won't shut.

southernbellescrapper
10-12-2008, 12:34 PM
Oh Karen...one more thing. For me, I had to add a little something extra to these as well. You see, the door these are hung on is my dish/decoration closet. So this door get's opened ALOT! I also keep my vacuum in there. So I used just basic white thumbtacks to help secure it to the door a little better. That way when I opened it up, they would stay put and not swing out and bang back against the door. Does that make sense? LOL. I put the tacks in the corners of each pocket over the white lining, so you can't even see 'em! :)

kray
10-12-2008, 06:00 PM
Yes, that makes sense....I have bifold doors in the bedroom, so I hope that they will fit over that....if not, they will either go on the back of the door, or I will hang them on the wall next to a bakersrack I have or hang it on there.

I will probably do it tomorrow as I have my 8 month old nephew....not enough room for him to be there without getting into stuff.

kray
10-12-2008, 07:20 PM
I put my nephew down for a nap, so I was able to go ahead and do the pouches and add the punches. I think I may go ahead and get two more of the pouches to go on the other bifold door.

Here it is:

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc25/krsnow36/scrapbooking/PA120731.jpg

southernbellescrapper
10-13-2008, 12:01 AM
Whoa gf! You have some cool punches!! I want to come scrap at your house. Too, if you will use the tacks, the pouch won't puff out so much. :) Looks great! I think 2 more would be awesome on the other door! You go girl! Get down with your organized self! LOL! ;)

kray
10-13-2008, 03:24 AM
I will have to remember that.

Cher56
10-13-2008, 08:11 AM
I never thought of this. I'll have to make a trip to the Dollar Tree maybe today. I am still fixing up my shop and right now only have most my punches on a shelf or in a cabinet drawer. I have to hunt. But this seems perfect to see all of them and not have to HUNT. LOL.