PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning!

ziggyeor
09-28-2008, 09:56 AM
OMG I had a friend call me last night and we BS'd for like 3 hours or more I didn't get off till after midnight :p I attempted to stamp and color while talking but I don't think it turned out all that well LOL

What are you ladies working on :D

Ziggy

southernbellescrapper
09-28-2008, 10:18 AM
Mornin' Zig. I will be around later today. I am driving about an hour away to Hagerstown MD to meet up with Ashley (pharmgurl) to go to a LSS and some other places. But I should be home tonite some time. We are meeting at one. So I gotta go get ready. I hope all you girls have a fun and scrappy day. :)

mommaidwf
09-28-2008, 10:26 AM
Getting ready to go to church. I'll probably work on more unpacking when I get home. I can't find my trimmer! I'm hoping right now that I just left it at mom's house.

Tonitoo
09-28-2008, 11:21 AM
Good morning all! Have a wedding to go to today & dgd is the flower girl so the rest of the day will be a little hectic.

Toni

scrappin_mom3
09-28-2008, 11:28 AM
Holy crap...I fell asleep after watching my PSU Nittany Lions beat Illinois...sorry ladies, my alma mater comes first...Aymee I see Bama romped Georgia...I will be around later today to play ...getting ready to go to soccer game number 2 for the weekend...thanks goodness it is here today (but it's pouring down rain right :(). I gotta a lot of scrappin to do when I get looks like I'll be pulling an all nighter... Zig, not too many more please ;) LOL!!

britishgirl
09-28-2008, 01:09 PM
I have a scrapbook class at 3 we are making altered fall purses the pics i saw of these are adorable

coriander
09-28-2008, 01:52 PM
Mornin' Zig. I will be around later today. I am driving about an hour away to Hagerstown MD to meet up with Ashley (pharmgurl) to go to a LSS and some other places. But I should be home tonite some time. We are meeting at one. So I gotta go get ready. I hope all you girls have a fun and scrappy day. :)

Ooo, what's the LSS in Hagerstown?? I may be heading up there in a couple weeks.

coriander
09-28-2008, 01:54 PM
I got up at 5am today to do a LO. I just want to scrap and have NO time!!

Church this morning, trying to do some work this afternoon while the kids nap, then clean my house in an effort to be ready for the week ahead. See, I knew I'd have no time to scrap!