PDA

View Full Version : Cuttlebug storage...

southernbellescrapper
09-22-2008, 01:31 AM
Ok, I know we've talked about this before, but I'm still not happy with a system. I have all of my embossing folders and die's in a shoebox bin right now, but I hate having to dig. I tried to make one of those little boxes like Cheryl...I think has, and it did not work for me. I know I could try the binder thing, but I don't have a sewing machine to make my own pockets. I'm just at my wit's end. I hate to break down and pay all that money for the special made one that provocraft puts out, but I just don't know what to do? Anybody got any ideas? I just want to be able to go and get the one I need without having to dig for it. Know what I mean? Help!! Thanks girls! :)

kray
09-22-2008, 03:04 AM
What about a photo album that has the 5x7 sleeves or the 4x6 sleeves, whichever would fit the best?

IrishMom
09-22-2008, 07:35 AM
The small folders/dies I have in a Sizzletts box and the larger folders in a plastic box I "borrowed" from my dgd - It is just the right size for the embossing folders - I am at work and not exactly sure of the size or make but will check when I get home. (If you are interested in the Sizzlets case contact Bonnie {sbartist} she had alot of empty ones she was getting rid of) Gerry

texas native
09-22-2008, 08:08 AM
A recipe box works well for the little square dies I have mine and some of the sizzixlets in one
Ellen

Cyndi
09-22-2008, 08:35 AM
What about a photo album that has the 5x7 sleeves or the 4x6 sleeves, whichever would fit the best?

I may have to try this idea, thanks. :) :)

Cass17
09-22-2008, 08:52 AM
I have a basket that I keep the larger ones in. They fit upright so I just flip through until I find the one I want. It's probably not the best system, but that's all I have right now.

jujuann
09-24-2008, 05:07 PM
I have a sterlite box that holds all my large ones, and I have 19 of them. I have a smaller sterlite box for the small dies. I lay the large ones on their side and keep them in their pkg, so I just flip through them to locate the one I need. I got my boxes at Wall-Mart.

southernbellescrapper
09-25-2008, 01:53 PM
Thanks girls! I really appreciate all of your ideas!!! ;)